David M.Green Bookkeeping and Tax Service -
RSS

Recent Posts

Like Harvey, Retirement Plans Can Make Loans, Hardship Distributions to Victims of Hurricane Irma
IRS Has Refunds Totaling $1 Billion for People Who Have Not Filed a 2013 Federal Income Tax Return
File Without 1095-B or 1095-C
6-Month Extension Period for Calendar Year C Corporations
Early Withdrawals from Retirement Plans
powered by

My Blog

Certified Business Consultant

I'm happy to announce that my company will be offering business consulting services as well to new and established small businesses.I'm now a Certified Business Consultant.I'm excited after many years in upper level management and helping build companies the opportunity to help grow their business.My business can help your business on many levels with top of the line Bookkeeping,Tax, and complete Notary Services.

18 Comments to Certified Business Consultant:

Comments RSS
Website development vancouver on Wednesday, January 02, 2013 4:48 AM
Congratulation for your success. I think your this service is very helpful to establish the small business. Keep sharing.

Virtual Office London on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:46 AM
It's really good news!!Really,your service is very helpful to establish the small business, and I agree with the point of hiring a consultant.

Shaly Preet on Thursday, January 03, 2013 1:45 AM
Nice to meet you! Though it's not so old concept but very useful to run a successful business at this highly competitive area. I agree with the point of hiring a consultant to provide best recommendation to get the extreme feedback. Thanks Mr. Certified Business Consultant ;).

Accountants Birmingham on Thursday, January 10, 2013 4:37 AM
Very concerning issue you shared here.Really, your service is very helpful to establish the small business.Thank you for your post,

digital printing Vancouver on Friday, January 11, 2013 12:00 AM
Thanks for sharing your views and thoughts on this. I like your post and my friends will enjoy it as well.

Nifty Future Tips on Monday, January 14, 2013 11:01 AM
I agree with the point of hiring a consultant,your service is very helpful to establish the small business.

SEO Nottingham on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 1:01 AM
Wow!!I am so happy to hear that your company will be offering business consulting services as well to new and established small businesses.Really, your service is very helpful to establish the small business.

bicycle injury compensation lawyers on Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:09 AM
It is really good to know that your company is going to provide a many service which are related with business including legal service which is really very important.

Small business loans on Wednesday, February 06, 2013 11:45 AM
Outstanding post.You have provided the exceptional information.I was pointed such type of topic since long but at last nowadays my search is over and special thanks to you. Your blog is not only instructive but wonderful too.

motor accidents compensation on Thursday, February 07, 2013 12:01 AM
It is really fantastic to know that your organization is going to provide a many support which are appropriate with organization such as legal support which is really very important.

Coil Binding Machines on Thursday, February 14, 2013 11:53 PM
I heartily congratulate to you for your services and also want to say good luck to you for your small business to grow day by day. Thanks

Community Relations NYC on Friday, February 22, 2013 10:46 AM
I enjoyed this post of yours and I’m going to share it with my friends. Your writing is simple and easy to understand and that’s one of the reasons why I love to read your posts. Keep it up.....

dmitri chavkerov on Thursday, March 07, 2013 12:06 AM
I’ve been looking for information on this subject for a while.This post is of great use for me and my friends. Thanks for sharing.

responsible service of alcohol on Thursday, March 07, 2013 6:07 AM
Can you please share some more content with us? I am interested in reading more about it.

types of plagiarism on Thursday, March 14, 2013 12:01 AM
Going to provide a many service which are related with business including legal service which is really very important.

writing good essays on Monday, March 18, 2013 1:35 AM
We have a team of writers that specialise on this very subject, providing custom written essays that are well researched and excellently written.

felts field flight school on Saturday, April 06, 2013 7:28 AM
Thank you for the great article I did enjoyed reading it, I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back from again. I want to encourage that you continue your great job, have a good day.

air conditioning repair seattle on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 2:16 AM