David M.Green Bookkeeping and Tax Service -
RSS

Recent Posts

Standard Mileage Rates for 2018 Up from Rates for 2017
Senate Passes Tax Reform Bill
IRS Announces 2018 Pension Plan Limitations; 401(k) Contribution Limit Increases to $18,500 for 2018
Like Harvey, Retirement Plans Can Make Loans, Hardship Distributions to Victims of Hurricane Irma
IRS Has Refunds Totaling $1 Billion for People Who Have Not Filed a 2013 Federal Income Tax Return
powered by

My Blog

20% Discount of Tax Preparation

If you still need your taxes done or will need a extension please call me and I will immediately apply a discount of 20% off of your tax return.

7 Comments to 20% Discount of Tax Preparation:

Comments RSS
Gideon Braxton on Tuesday, November 06, 2012 12:56 AM
Ha, I was looking for such kind of discount information into my taxes. But it will be effective for me if you tell me what is the process of getting 20% discount. Thanks :)
Reply to comment

David Green on Tuesday, November 06, 2012 7:30 AM
Good Morning Gideon, Just send me a email or call me at(717) 398-8672 and the discount is yours.Is this for 2012 filing or you still need to file a 2011 return.Let me know. Thanks!! David M.Green EA CMNP CQPA

Virtual Office at London on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 12:47 AM
I love the tips on your blog that give the information about the 20% Discount of Tax Preparation. I absolutely agree with your post here and I feel that you are on the right course. I am totally satisfied with your information.

Contractor accountant on Thursday, December 27, 2012 2:00 AM
Yes, this is great news 20% discount of tax preparation. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me…
Reply to comment

SEO Manchester on Thursday, January 24, 2013 12:28 AM
Offering this 20% discount on the tax is the very good thing as respect to the middle class people. I like this information. Might be it would be helps the people.

Virtual Office London on Wednesday, January 23, 2013 4:19 AM
Thanks for providing such a great article which gives the information regarding the tax preparation. It was excellent and very informative. It’s my first time that I visit here. Keep it up. Thank you.
Reply to comment

Dorian Mailhot on Monday, February 11, 2013 11:47 PM
I would like to appreciate your 20% Discount of Tax Preparation. I was waiting for this discount offer for many days. Now I am very happy to get the discount offer. Thanks a million.
Reply to comment