David M.Green Bookkeeping and Tax Service -
RSS

Recent Posts

IRS Has Refunds Totaling $1 Billion for People Who Have Not Filed a 2013 Federal Income Tax Return
File Without 1095-B or 1095-C
6-Month Extension Period for Calendar Year C Corporations
Early Withdrawals from Retirement Plans
The State of Pennsylvania has released their 2017 tax due date reference guide.
powered by

My Blog

Electronic Notary

David M.Green Bookkeeping and Tax Service is now a Electronic Notary.Check us out on DocVerify.

12 Comments to Electronic Notary:

Comments RSS
Electric Binding Machines on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 6:03 AM
I am not getting your words properly. Please share some more information about Electronic Notary. I am not aware with it.
Reply to comment

David M.Green on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:30 AM
Good Morning, Please check out my latest blog as I go in depth about Electronic Notarizations.

Air Conditioning on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 7:44 AM
I will let you know if its work for me too. Its always good to learn tips like you share for blog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and facing problem of lots of rejections. I think your suggestion would be helpful for me
Reply to comment

switches on Sunday, January 06, 2013 7:32 AM
Electronic Notary is important for a country as I think. If we are want to get a depending electronic world then obviously we should take a think about Electronic Notary. Thanks!!!
Reply to comment

Justin griffis on Sunday, January 13, 2013 5:34 AM
Extraordinary allocation shared about electronics notary that is really amazing. I am amazed after reading this post that is so useful allocation. Thanks for sharing this post and carry on ! :)
Reply to comment

Katie miller on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 4:20 AM
Electronic Notary sounds very wondering to me! Your article contains little words concerning this electric thing. Please write more words which will help me to get useful information regarding this matter. Thanks and write me soon!
Reply to comment

David M.Green EA CMNP CQPA on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:31 AM
Good Morning Katie, Please check out my latest blog as I go in depth about Electronic Notarizations.I hope you find this information useful.

Giovanni Randall on Thursday, January 24, 2013 2:55 AM
Really I have a little bit idea regarding Electronic Notarization. Besides this, I am searching this type of site to get some knowledge based on Electronic Notarization. Thanks a lot dude.
Reply to comment

Alpha Steffenson on Monday, January 28, 2013 6:47 AM
Magnificent lettering about Electronic notary but as I have little knowledge about this new system, I want to know more about this! Please serve me more information about this electronic notary service. Thanks!
Reply to comment

Arthur Hugh on Sunday, February 03, 2013 1:44 AM
Informative content! I'm looking this type of content to know about the electronic notary but I think you provide here less information about it. Hopes you will provide more information about it. I'll wait for your new update. Thanks.
Reply to comment

solvent distillation unit on Tuesday, February 05, 2013 6:17 AM
Some of the information in your article is which I have not aware of. I like the article. It is informative. Looking forward to read many more such informative articles and blog posts.
Reply to comment

Yamunotri Yatra on Friday, February 15, 2013 4:56 AM
You made my day! I am very happy and relaxed too that I find this blog. I was looking for the matter discussed in blog post. If you have some more blogs on the material please share those as well.
Reply to comment