David M.Green Bookkeeping and Tax Service -

Recent Posts

2018 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 29, Tax Returns Due April 17
Standard Mileage Rates for 2018 Up from Rates for 2017
Senate Passes Tax Reform Bill
IRS Announces 2018 Pension Plan Limitations; 401(k) Contribution Limit Increases to $18,500 for 2018
powered by

My Blog

What if the Bush Era Tax Cuts Expire 12/31/2012

If the Bush Era Tax Cuts Expire at the end of the year each American will shell out a additional $5,700 a year.On top of that, the top tax rates will increase from 35 percent to 39.6 percent.The capital gains rate will jump from 15 percent to 20 percent while dividends also would revert to a higher rate.Also our economy would spiral into a deep recession.

6 Comments to What if the Bush Era Tax Cuts Expire 12/31/2012:

Comments RSS
Alexandre on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:01 AM
Hey dude, what a write-up about a highly allocated issue. Through reading out this post I'm able to enriched my wisdom pretty wonderfully about Bush Era Tax Cuts Expire issue. Thanks
Reply to comment
Accountants Birmingham on Thursday, December 20, 2012 3:22 AM
A fine quality blog posted by you about the tax cuts era that expired in the end of this year! I like the way blogger presented information regarding the concerned subject. Thanks for posting such a nice blog.

dell inspiron 14 amd m4040 dvd drive on Thursday, December 20, 2012 9:10 PM
This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects.
Reply to comment

Contractor accountant on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 6:46 AM
The links and resources posted by you in the blog are very useful for me! I was looking for this exact and particular information for a long time. Thanks.
Reply to comment

fix your credit score on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:43 AM
It is an inspiring blog post about TAX era ... The issue handles very nicely.
Reply to comment

auto accident lawyers sydney on Monday, May 27, 2013 6:52 AM
Introduction There is a clear-cut difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion. One is legally acceptable and the other is an offense. ! You know, a lot of people are hunting around for this info, you could help them greatly.
Reply to comment