David M.Green Bookkeeping and Tax Service -
RSS

Recent Posts

Like Harvey, Retirement Plans Can Make Loans, Hardship Distributions to Victims of Hurricane Irma
IRS Has Refunds Totaling $1 Billion for People Who Have Not Filed a 2013 Federal Income Tax Return
File Without 1095-B or 1095-C
6-Month Extension Period for Calendar Year C Corporations
Early Withdrawals from Retirement Plans
powered by

My Blog

What if the Bush Era Tax Cuts Expire 12/31/2012

If the Bush Era Tax Cuts Expire at the end of the year each American will shell out a additional $5,700 a year.On top of that, the top tax rates will increase from 35 percent to 39.6 percent.The capital gains rate will jump from 15 percent to 20 percent while dividends also would revert to a higher rate.Also our economy would spiral into a deep recession.

6 Comments to What if the Bush Era Tax Cuts Expire 12/31/2012:

Comments RSS
Alexandre on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 2:01 AM
Hey dude, what a write-up about a highly allocated issue. Through reading out this post I'm able to enriched my wisdom pretty wonderfully about Bush Era Tax Cuts Expire issue. Thanks
Reply to comment

Accountants Birmingham on Thursday, December 20, 2012 3:22 AM
A fine quality blog posted by you about the tax cuts era that expired in the end of this year! I like the way blogger presented information regarding the concerned subject. Thanks for posting such a nice blog.

dell inspiron 14 amd m4040 dvd drive on Thursday, December 20, 2012 9:10 PM
This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects.
Reply to comment

Contractor accountant on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 6:46 AM
The links and resources posted by you in the blog are very useful for me! I was looking for this exact and particular information for a long time. Thanks.
Reply to comment

fix your credit score on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:43 AM
It is an inspiring blog post about TAX era ... The issue handles very nicely.
Reply to comment

auto accident lawyers sydney on Monday, May 27, 2013 6:52 AM
Introduction There is a clear-cut difference between tax avoidance and tax evasion. One is legally acceptable and the other is an offense. ! You know, a lot of people are hunting around for this info, you could help them greatly.
Reply to comment