David M.Green Bookkeeping and Tax Service -
RSS

Recent Posts

Like Harvey, Retirement Plans Can Make Loans, Hardship Distributions to Victims of Hurricane Irma
IRS Has Refunds Totaling $1 Billion for People Who Have Not Filed a 2013 Federal Income Tax Return
File Without 1095-B or 1095-C
6-Month Extension Period for Calendar Year C Corporations
Early Withdrawals from Retirement Plans
powered by

My Blog

Business Standard Mileage Increase

The IRS just announced the Standard Mileage Rate for Businesses will increase 1 cent to 56.5 cents a mile beginning January 1,2013.

6 Comments to Business Standard Mileage Increase:

Comments RSS
Tony Fawaz on Thursday, December 13, 2012 12:20 AM
Thanks for giving me the information about the business mileage increment.I like the blog post to read and share.Waiting for your next post.
Reply to comment

UK SEO Company Service on Friday, December 21, 2012 3:05 AM
I am totally agree with you that the blogger gives the fantastic info about the business increment.

Accountants Birmingham on Monday, January 28, 2013 2:09 AM
Announcement of the increase of the Standard Mileage Rate for Businesses from 1 cent to 56.5 cents a mile beginning January 1,2013 is quite shocking from me. I was expecting such a move, but not in a one go.

Deluxe for business coupon on Monday, December 17, 2012 7:54 AM
Thanks for sharing the updates regarding the business standards. This is very informative.
Reply to comment

white card nsw on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 1:42 AM
Just read your post and would like to thank you for your great efforts in business development.
Reply to comment

SEO Advice in sydney on Friday, February 22, 2013 3:34 AM
Quite Impressive announcement post by blogger and I am sure this could be very useful for us.Thanks for sharing
Reply to comment