David M.Green Bookkeeping and Tax Service -

Recent Posts

2018 Tax Filing Season Begins Jan. 29, Tax Returns Due April 17
Standard Mileage Rates for 2018 Up from Rates for 2017
Senate Passes Tax Reform Bill
IRS Announces 2018 Pension Plan Limitations; 401(k) Contribution Limit Increases to $18,500 for 2018
powered by

My Blog

Independent Contractors

If you use independent contractors to perform services for your business or rental that is a trade or business, and you pay them $600 or more for the year, you are required to issue them a Form 1099 after the end of the year to avoid facing the loss of the deduction for their labor and expenses.

7 Comments to Independent Contractors:

Comments RSS
Management Dashboard on Monday, May 13, 2013 12:56 AM
I read your point of view regarding Independent contractors but still need to read more information about it for proper understanding.
Reply to comment

qld rsa online on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 4:48 AM
An independent contractor is a natural person, business, or corporation that provides goods or services to another entity under terms specified in a contract.
Reply to comment

SEO strategist in sydney on Thursday, May 23, 2013 4:55 AM
Hello, I have visited your resource that you have shared in this post and must say thank you for this as I got many important points regarding the independent contractor...
Reply to comment

motor accident lawyers sydney on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 2:42 AM
A qualified, professional, experienced contractor knows what results are required for Owner satisfaction, as well as, what will lead to dissatisfaction down.thanks for the post.
Reply to comment

buy used forklifts sydney on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 11:26 PM
I am also a contractor, and your information is so much helpful for me about the taxes.Very nice content you shared thanks for sharing it with us.
Reply to comment

Promotional Video production on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 5:02 AM
independent contractors can be a great way to save monies, but it is not always the best choice. I have to admit that I have never heard about this information. I have noticed many new facts for me. Thanks.
Reply to comment

Find local Contractor on Monday, July 15, 2013 11:40 PM
Your idea is so good to prevent ourselves for facing the loss of the deduction for labor and expenses.Your blog is so much helpful.Thanks.
Reply to comment