David M.Green Bookkeeping and Tax Service -
RSS

Recent Posts

IRS Has Refunds Totaling $1 Billion for People Who Have Not Filed a 2013 Federal Income Tax Return
File Without 1095-B or 1095-C
6-Month Extension Period for Calendar Year C Corporations
Early Withdrawals from Retirement Plans
The State of Pennsylvania has released their 2017 tax due date reference guide.
powered by

My Blog

Independent Contractors

If you use independent contractors to perform services for your business or rental that is a trade or business, and you pay them $600 or more for the year, you are required to issue them a Form 1099 after the end of the year to avoid facing the loss of the deduction for their labor and expenses.

7 Comments to Independent Contractors:

Comments RSS
Management Dashboard on Monday, May 13, 2013 12:56 AM
I read your point of view regarding Independent contractors but still need to read more information about it for proper understanding.
Reply to comment

qld rsa online on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 4:48 AM
An independent contractor is a natural person, business, or corporation that provides goods or services to another entity under terms specified in a contract.
Reply to comment

SEO strategist in sydney on Thursday, May 23, 2013 4:55 AM
Hello, I have visited your resource that you have shared in this post and must say thank you for this as I got many important points regarding the independent contractor...
Reply to comment

motor accident lawyers sydney on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 2:42 AM
A qualified, professional, experienced contractor knows what results are required for Owner satisfaction, as well as, what will lead to dissatisfaction down.thanks for the post.
Reply to comment

buy used forklifts sydney on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 11:26 PM
I am also a contractor, and your information is so much helpful for me about the taxes.Very nice content you shared thanks for sharing it with us.
Reply to comment

Promotional Video production on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 5:02 AM
independent contractors can be a great way to save monies, but it is not always the best choice. I have to admit that I have never heard about this information. I have noticed many new facts for me. Thanks.
Reply to comment

Find local Contractor on Monday, July 15, 2013 11:40 PM
Your idea is so good to prevent ourselves for facing the loss of the deduction for labor and expenses.Your blog is so much helpful.Thanks.
Reply to comment